BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Catching Fire"




SO AWESOME!!!

Catching Fire is the much anticipated sequel to The Hunger Games mentioned below. "Oh my!" Is all I can say about what this book did for me. There wasn't a dull moment, which is the kind of writing I love and strive to mimic. Oh, and of course, "Go, Peeta!" Really and honestly though, I can't believe Suzanne Collins did it again, and even better than the first time. I highly recommend this book. This doesn't happen to me very often anymore, but this was one of those "up all night reading" kind of books. The last one I read that kept me up all night, was it's prequel. :) I think I mentioned this below, but this truly is one of the best young adult fiction love stories I've ever read. Peeta is the best, and I swear if things don't go the way...but I'll stop my rant here, because I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone else.

Happy Reading!

0 comments: