BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 and We're Back!


Happy New Year Everyone!!! So today marks the beginning of a new draft for my manuscript, and as I mentioned earlier, I think this version will be the one. I've handed out my outline to my writer's group, and so far have gotten great feedback. By the way, it is WAY less discouraging to hand out an outline for a book and receive feedback, than when you hand over the entire written manuscript. I highly recommend trying an outline critique to prep yourself for the the other.

Anyway, I'm very excited to get back into my writing schedule after a nice break for the holidays and to see what comes of this thing. I have another meeting with my writing group the end of May, so my goal is to have the manuscript finished to be able to hand it over to them then and from there (fingers crossed) it will be mostly polishing--no more major plot tweaking--before I start pestering agents with it (fingers crossed again) in August or September!

Whew! I'm very excited about this year and having the opportunity of sharing a story that's been expanding in my head for all of this time with others. 2009 is going to be a great year!

1 comments:

Deborah Clark said...

I'm still waiting for my copy!! :)I have been in suspence since August!! You are killing me! I can't take it much longer. I miss you, when are you going to come up for air and love your big sis?