BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Dream

So, Mike and I went on a vacation--the first since our son was born, and we ended up getting stuck on a layover in New York for much longer than we'd planned. Aside from costing us a bit more than we expected for a hotel and such, we got to see some pretty darn cool things. Among them was this:


You can't exactly tell where this is, because the picture is rather abstract, but if you look very closely in the upper right hand corner you will see the word 'RANDOM'...That's right my fellow writing friends, I was standing right across the street from Random House Publishing Co. in New York. I actually went inside for a few minutes to look around and it was awesome, but I didn't take any pictures because there were a few ladies in there looking at me and whispering like I had no business being there. So I decided to capture a bit of memorabilia and motivation from across the street.
One day I will hopefully have business being there!

0 comments: