BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ahhhh...The Hunger Games!


One of my good writing friends told me about The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins a while ago, and I finally got my hands on a library copy about a month ago. Life has been pretty busy, though, what with my book coming along so well, that I haven't had a chance to pick it up until now.

Well...it was totally worth the wait! I was up reading it till 3:30 this morning. For anyone who knows me, the only kind of book that will get me to stay up that late MUST have a great romance in it. This one has one of the best I've ever read. Not kidding! The sequel Catching Fire is coming out September 8th, and I'm exquisitely excited. I love having books to look forward to. Anyway, I highly recommend this book to anyone. Just a pre-cursor warning however; there is a lot of killing in this book, because well, in essence that is what The Hunger Games are all about. But it was surprisingly, tastefully (if that's possible) done. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

I just finished reading this and it was awesome!

The1stdaughter said...

This book is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read the sequel next week! It's going to be a great trilogy.