BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hmmmm...

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



I actually feel pretty good about this outcome and I promise I answered every question as honestly as possile. I even took the test again by answering the questions I might've answered differently on, and the result was the same. I was surprised myself.

This is kind of fun though, because my sister Bekah and I always thought of ourselves as Jane and Elizabeth Bennett growing up. We never really labled ourselves as either, because I think secretly we both wanted to be Elizabeth...who wouldn't. Alas, it appears my sister was the pretty and kind one all along.

3 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

That was a lot of fun! I am Elinor Dashwood AND I am Elizabeth Bennett. I was undecided on the question about which movie stars would play me if a movie was made about me. So, I am Elinor Dashwood if Emma Thompson plays me and I am Elizabeth Bennett if Kate Winslet plays me. Hmmm . . . I've always felt like a split personality. :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Hannah! That was fun. I'm Emma Woodhouse, which is funny because she's always been my favorite. Hmmm. Anyone in need of matchmaking services???

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! You are totally Elizabeth Bennett, but I think we both have our own version of Eliza Bennett in us. I should take the test to see who I come out as! I'll let you know who they say I am after I take it! Love you!